Thursday, October 7, 2010

October Newsletter 2010


In the blink of an eye, September has come and gone!  October heralds in crisp autumn days and the excitement of holidays to come!

I was thrilled to see the enthusiastic response to my many new fashions that I introduced at Quaker Arts.  The chic skinny jeans have been a big hit, as well as trendy leggings-and-skirt sets.  The new basketball, gymnastic, cheerleading and "Buffalo Pride" were favorites among my young shoppers!  It is always exciting to see people's reactions to my summer's efforts.

It's hard to believe that it's been almost a decade since I launched my website, AmericanDollBoutique.com.  The web was certainly a different place back in 2002!  This past week, I decided to give my website a makeover.  Log on to check out a new, more user-friendly format, updated pages, and fun "photo albums" of styles!  If you enjoy your visit, please pass the link on to one of your friends who also shares in your love of dolls!

October is filled with many terrific shows and I hope you can get out to enjoy these events as well as the beautiful autumn foliage!  Driving directions and more details on these shows and many more can be found on the Where to Find Me page - but keep in mind these important dates!

Sat., Oct. 9 and Sun., Oct. 10 (10 to 5) Peek'n Peak

Sat., Oct. 9 through Mon., Oct. 11 (10 to 5) Letchworth State Park 

If these show dates are not convenient, please feel free to call to schedule your visit to my Orchard Park, NY home-based boutique.  We also enjoy hosting Girl Scout or Brownie visits and are now pleased to offer birthday parties!  Please call for more details.

As always, I will be continuing to add to my fashions through the fall season. For October, bundle up and hit the markets in our eco-friendly coat & tote and matching trimmed jeans with print knit shirts!  The dress section is brimming with an array of hues and designs.  Watch upcoming shows for new holiday dresses!

We look forward to visiting with you and sharing in your love of dolls!

Sandie Lohiser
Phone calls:  (716) 662-4848 or if no answer cell (716) 998-9662

P.S.  Don't forget that Christmas in the Country at the Erie County Fair Grounds in Hamburg, NY is right around the corner on Thursday Nov. 4 through Sunday, Nov. 7!  Holiday dresses will make their debut at this exciting show!

No comments:

Post a Comment