Friday, October 8, 2010

All ready for an exciting weekend?

This weekend is my biggest double-booking of my fall season: Letchworth and Peak 'n Peek!  These two shows capture the essence of Western New York's autumn beauty - as well as all the excitement of pre-holiday shopping!

Many people wonder how I can show at two locations - well, here's the answer!  These past few weeks, I've been working hard to make enough stock to give both shows brimming shelves and clothes racks.  

Here is my shop all ready for me to pack for the shows.  I have so many items ready that I needed to bring in an extra clothes rack to hold the overflow! The boxes to the right hold packaged items like my Everyday Essential skirt and pant sets, active wear like basketball, cheerleading and roller blading, and the dolls standing on top look all ready to go!

In keeping with my tradition of offering "Yesteryear's Quality for Today's Doll," I still do all the designing, sewing and displaying of my product myself.

Each show location this weekend offers a unique way to enjoy Autumn's beauty: Step back in time to a rustic ski resort set in the beautiful mountains at Peak 'n Peak, or come see the "Grand Canyon of the East" at Letchworth!  I hope to see you soon!

Oct 9, Saturday
Oct 10, Sunday: 10 to 5pm each day  
Peak 'n Peek                                                        
1405 Olde Road, Findley Lake, NY
A fun fall excursion-- Amanda will be at this show and can be found inside the main ski lodge along side the main staircase.  There are fun activities for the whole family!  I will only be at P&P for ONE weekend.

Oct 9, Saturday through
Oct 11, Monday: 10 to 5pm each day
Letchworth State Park                                     
A beautiful fall drive!  I will be located INSIDE the South Shelter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment