Monday, March 28, 2011

JUMP into Spring...

...With these fun jumpers and print tights!  Colorful patterned tights have been popping up on girls, in shops and in magazines everywhere!  I decided that I had to find some for my boutique.

After a lengthy search for stockings of the right quality, color, size and "stretchiness,"  I finally found these.  Next was the task of designing outfits to go with them!

After much thought, I paired them with soft white jersey tees and jumpers that I made from denim of varying textures and hues.  The final touch would be a jazzy decal that would tie the whole look together.

As always, I strive to find something to fit the individual styles of all of the young girls who shop in my boutique.  So featured among these striped, polka-dotted or floral print tights are jumpers bearing anything from cupcakes to cute skulls, from butterflies to sparkling hearts!




I hope you enjoy dressing your dolls in these new outfits as much as I enjoyed designing and sewing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment